Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ice Cream Man Power Pop And More Radio Show #78



Desmond Dekker and The Aces - 007 Shanty Town (Single)
The Sonics - The Witch (Here Are The Sonics LP)
Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running (Single)
Fabienne Delsol - I Feel So Blue (On My Mind LP)
The Prisoners - Take You For A Ride (The Last Fourfathers LP)
The Undertones - Mars Bar (The Undertones LP)
The Stooges - Search And Destroy (Raw Power LP)
The Vapors - Spring Collection (New Clear Days LP)
The Theme - Here She Comes (Single)
Galileo 7 - The God Of Gaps (Single)
New Street Adventure - The Big AC (Single)
The Ravengers - Talkin' To You (Good Time Girls And Naughty Boys LP)
The Singles - Love Is Just A Game (Start Again LP)
The Spongetones -(My Girl) Maryanne (Single)
Instant Flight - Dazzled Eyes (Around The Gates Of Morning LP)
The High Numbers - I'm The Face (Single)
The Time Sellers - Nothing What It Seems (Single)
The Arkaics - Always The Same (Single)
The Belltower - Lovin' You (Single)
Irene - Stardust (Kids at the club LP)
Hotel Cosmann - Life (Single)
The Soul Engines - Just Like Me (Closer Still LP)
Boys School - Talking To Myself (Boys School LP)
The Cavaliers - Hold On To My Baby (Single)
Detroit Land Apples - I Need Help (Single)
Division Of laura Lee - LAX (Violence is Timeless LP)
The Sha La La's - Your Blind Soul (EP)
The Mop Tops - I Tried (Teenblast USA LP)
Trees and Timber - Hello, My Name Is Love (Hello, My Name Is Love LP)
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You (So Tonight That I might See LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment