Friday, September 21, 2018

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Show #260 (5 years of the ICM)



Blur - Advert (Modern Life Is Rubbish LP)
The Dahlmanns -  American Heartbeat (Single)
Jangle Town - Ramblin' Boots (Single)
Tiger Bomb - Baby Come On (Single)
Music City - Do I (Single)
The Suncharms - Tranquil Day (The Suncharms LP)
The Darling Buds - Evergreen (Single)
Blackbirds FC - Even Then I Love You (Life Science EP/Mini LP)
The Turnback - Safe Place (Spinning The Earth In Reverse LP)
Pablo Mantisse - Wasting Light (Single)
Extra Arms - Push The Button (Headacher LP)
John Moore and The Expressway - Something About You Girl (Expressway Rising LP) 
Tommy Lorente  & La Cavalerie - Ne Parle Pas De Nous (Don't Talk About Us) (Self titled LP)
Dee Rangers - I'm Your Fool (All You Need Tonight LP) Low Impact Records
Vista Blue - I Just Spilled My Drink On The Prom Queen (And You Have Pizza Mini LP)
Alpaca Sports - Saddest Girl In The World (From Paris With Love LP) Elefant Records
The Turnback - Untitled So Far (Spinning The Earth In Reverse LP)
Extra Arms  - Why I Run (Headacher LP)
Dee Rangers - PowerslamVI (All You Need Tonight LP)
Alpaca Sports - I'l Do Anything You Want (From Paris With Love LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment