Thursday, October 25, 2018

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Dhow #265




Diabolico Coupe' - Hot Rod Coupe' (Diabolico Coupe LP)
Bobbie Smith - Walk On Into My Heart (Single)
Os Efervecentes - Fica Comigo (Os Efervescentes LP)
The Chromosomes - Watchin' Airplanes (Losing Eleven LP)
The Turnback - Your Fragile Wall (Spinning The Earth In Reverse LP)
Carbon Poppies - I'll Meet You There (Rain On My Face LP)
Vegas With Randolph - You Could Say Yes (Legs and Luggage LP)
The Pretty Shirts - What I Am (A Few Seconds LP) Clifford Records
P.Hux - Inside Your Shoes (This Is The One LP)
The Tomboys - She Can't Lose (Session Four LP)
Dfactor - That's How I escaped My Certain Fate (The Bang Session LP)
St Jimi Sebastian Cricket Club - I Still Get The Calls (Single) Beluga Records
Checkpoint Charley -  Wake Up Crew (Songs 13-24 LP)
Psychotic Youth - Girl (21 LP)
Marc Platt - Find The Light (Tambourine Alley LP)
Bob Of The Pops - Do It Again For Jeffrey (Bob Of The Pops Volume 3 LP)
Checkpoint Charley - Childs Play (Songs 13-24 LP) Kevin and Jesse
Armchair Oracles - Porcelain He (Single) Out 26th October.
Kaleidoscope (UK) - (Love Song) For Annie (Faintly Blowing LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment