Friday, March 1, 2019

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Show #283



The Pigeon Detectives - Romantic Type (Wait For Me LP)
The Weeklings - Friday On My Mind (Single)
The Electric Stars - Sunshine (Single)
APA - Such A Mistake (Two Stroke Addicts Single)
Martha And The Muffins - Paint By Number Heart (Metro Music LP)
The Sick Rose - Anyway (Someplace Better LP)
Teenage Fanclub - Ain't That Enough (Songs From Northern Britain LP) 
The Elation - Ready Or Not (Single)
Offbeat - I'll Make You Happy (Psichadelic Paradise LP)
Chris Alvy - Your Secrets Safe With Me (Back To Square One LP) The Super Fuzz
Car City - (Don't Give Up On Love (Car City LP)
Len Price 3 - Christian In The Desert (Chinese Burn LP)
The Vinylos - I Take What I Want (Blow Me UP LP)
The Embrooks - I'm Coming Home (We Who Are LP)
Diamond Hands - Caught Up In A Memory (Diamond Hands II LP)
The Boys With The Perpetual Nervousness - TBWTPN (Dead Calm LP)
Wes Hollywood - I'll Take You Back (Dynamite LP)
PoP - Gonzo P (Airport LP)
The Boys With The Perpetual Nervousness - Close The Doors (Dead Calm LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment