Thursday, June 27, 2019

Ice Cream Man Power Pop Radio Show #300



Teenage Fanclub - Everything Flows (Single)
The Sharks - I Fucking Love You (Cocaine Radio EP)
Mark And The Spies - But I Do (Mark And The Spies LP)
The Nerves - When You Find Out (Single)
The Stands - Here She Comes Again (Single)
The Unswept - The Boy Who Wakes You Up (Fake It LP)
The Yum Yums - It Must Be Love (Play Good Music LP)
The Peawees - Walking Through My Hell (Moving Target LP)
Nada Surf - Brightside (If I had A Hifi LP)
Boo Radleys - The Finest Kiss (Learning To Walk LP)
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You (Single)
The Posies - I may Hate You Sometimes (Faliure LP)
The Jags - Back Of My Hand (Single)
The Popravinas - She's Going South (California Sonic LP)
The Small Faces - I'm Only Dreaming (Small Faces LP)
Lorraine Silver - Lost Summer Love (Single)
Phonograph - Don't You Bring Me Down (Phonograph Vol 1 LP)
Pink Beam - Wrote Me A Letter (Single)
The Jam - Start (Single)

No comments:

Post a Comment