Thursday, July 11, 2019

Ice Cream Man power Pop And More Radio Show #302



#302

Mike Pedecin - Burn Toast and Black Coffee (Single)
Rooni - Label (Single)
Howdy - I Will Do It (Single)
The Jackets - Loser's Lullaby (Queen Of The Pill LP)
The Playmates - If (Listen LP)
Psychotic Youth - You're The One (21 LP)
Amoeba Teen (Coming On) Stronger (Medium Wave LP)
Soulbirds - Annabelinda (Flypast LP)
The Hollies - Yes I Will (Single)
The Bristol Stingrays - All I Know (Ticket From Home LP)
Dirty Pretty Things - Radio Song (Single)
The Doughboys - Yo-Yo (Single)
RAF - Want You To Know (Single) ICM Screwballs & Curveballs
Dave Molter - Mid Century Man (Single)
Cosmic Rough Riders - Revolution (In The Summertime) (Panorama LP)
Fountains Of Wayne - Red Dragon Tattoo (Utopia Parkway LP)
The Kyle Sowashes - Cinnamon Challenge (I Don't Know What To Tell You LP)
The Galileo 7 - Crooked Smile (There Is Only Now LP) www.thegalileo7.co.uk
Kurt Baker Combo - Pack My Bags (I Can't Help) Falling In Love (Single)
Geoffrey C Palmer - Cha Ching (Pulling Out All The Stops LP)
Local Drags - 500 Hours (Shits Looking Up LP

No comments:

Post a Comment