Thursday, September 26, 2019

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Show #313



#313
Teenage Fanclub - Radio (Grand Prix LP)
The Decibels - Radio (Big Sounds Of The Decibels LP)
Elvis Costello - Radio Sweetheart (My Aim Is True LP)
Long Tall Texans - Border Radio (Aces and Eights LP)
Bullet Proof Lovers - I Am My Radio (Shot Through The Heart LP)
The Boss Martians - I Am Your Radio (The Set Up LP)
Råttanson - No Best Of Me (I'd Much Rather Be With The Noise LP)
David Woodard - We're Not Coming Back (Single)
Ken and The 4th Dimension - See If I Care (Back From The Grave Part 1 LP)
The Rallies - If You Do (Upside Down LP)
Stag - Electric Mistress (Electric Mistress LP)
Tremendous - Rock & Roll Satellite (Single)
The Glycereens - Ramona (Hangin On LP)
Dave Molter - Foolish Heart (Single)
Spanish Galleons - Shplang (Single) 
Råttanson - Want You Around (I'd Much Rather Be With The Noise LP)
Richard Turgeon - The One That Got Away (Go Deep LP)
The Rallies - All Over Town (Upside Down LP)
John Dredge and The Plinths - Idiots Run The World (Plinthsmania EP)

1 comment: