Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nederbeat Dutch Nuggets 63-69 - Vol. 1

Not an awful lot to say about this, but some excellent bands with their own take on the style of the British Invasion.  Some bands you will know like Q65, others you may not, but what I do know is that is an excellent bit of output from our friends in the Netherlands!


Disc 1
1. The Chums - She'll Marry Me
2. The Skope - Wanna Dance
3. The First Move - My Love Has Gone
4. Chapter II - East Of My Place
5. George Cash - The Phantom Of My Past
6. The Shane - Lady Bountiful
7. You And Me - Take Me Or Break Me
8. Johnny & His Cellar Rockers - I Love You (Yes I Do)
9. The Sharons - Turn On The Coloured Light
10. Disillusion '21 - Think Of The Good Times
11. The Dukes - Blue Revelations
12. 4PK - As Tears Go By
13. The Mods - Moef Ga Ga
14. Linda Van Dyck - Sunday Kind Of Feelin'
15. The Tower - Captain Decker
16. Attention! - I Can't Help Myself
17. Dragonfly - Celestial Empire
18. Group Gloria - So Good To Dance
19. The Nicols - Delighted To See You
20. The Caps - When You're Feelin' Blue
21. Het - She'll Stay
22. Short '66 - Going My Way
23. The First Move - He Looks Like A Swine
24. Roek Williams & The Fighting Cats - I Know What I Want
25. Q65 - Feel Her Still
Disc 2
1. The Chums - You're The Sweetest Girl
2. The Skope - Stop Quarreling Now
3. The First Move - A Hard Night's Fight
4. Chapter II - She Sends Me Away
5. George Cash - Long Hard And Dry
6. The Shane - Gotta Hold On
7. You And Me - Oh The Way She Held Me Tight
8. Johnny & His Cellar Rockers - Why
9. The Sharons - That's My World
10. Disillusion '21 - Distance
11. The Dukes - Join-In
12. 4PK - I Laugh At You
13. The Mods - Land Of 1000 Dances
14. Linda Van Dyck - You Don't Love Me
15. The Tower - Steps Into Space
16. Attention! - Picture Me Fool
17. Dragonfly - Prince Of Amboyna
18. Group Gloria - So It Goes
19. The Nicols - It's Easy To Say
20. The Caps - Enough For Two
21. Het - I Got You (I Feel Good)
22. Short '66 - Come The Day
23. The First Move - There Is More
24. Roek Williams & The Fighting Cats - Let's Forget
25. Ro-d-ys - Flowers Everywhere


Get it here: http://www.filestube.com/d14da732d42181ac03e9,g/Various-Nederbeat-1-63-69-CD-1.html

3 comments:

  1. There are completely different tracks in the zip-files! Do you have this one as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sorry, I can't locate another file online, but I shall keep looking and update it as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete