Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More #328 Best Of 2019 Part Two



David Woodard - I used To Be Cool (Single)
Baby Scream - Roundabouts - (Things You Can Say To A Stranger EP)
Popravinas - Hard Way (To Make An Easy Living) (Single)
Super 8 - Love Like Ours (Single)
Tremendous - Open For Closing (Single)
The Turnback - Unloaded an Empty Gun (Single)
Thee Moot - Tabloid View Of The World (Peel It To Reveal It LP)
The Jagaloons - Knife Bumps (Ruin The Party LP)
Bristol Stingrays - Man In The Moon (Ticket From Home LP)
Geoffery C Palmer - I Like Murder Too (This One's Gonna Be Hot LP)
That Driving Beat - My Weakness Is You (Single)
Muscle Souls - I Don't Know What Makes Me (Single)
Andre' M - Dodged A Bullet (Single)
The Kyle Sowashes - Cinnamon Challenge (I Don't Know What To Tell You LP)
Kurt Baker - Pack My Backs (Single)
Librarians With Hickeys - Until There Was You (Single)
Jordan Jones - Understood (Jordan Jones LP)
Tennis Club - Car Beers (Pink LP)
The Supernaturals - Magpie (Bird Of Luck LP)
Freida's Roses - Jessica Triangle (Jessica Triangle LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment