Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Show #70



#70

The Action - In My Lonely Room (The Action LP)
Hooton Tennis Club - Jasper (Single)
The Darling Buds - Let's Go Round There (Pop Said LP)
Muscle Souls - Mark On The World (Mark On The World Mini  LP)
Cissy Houston - I just Don't Know What To Do With Myself (Single)
The Yum Yums - I Lied (Whatever Rhymes With Baby LP)
The Blendours - Molly E (Old Wives/Blendours Split Single)
The Arrogants - Mr Devil (Single)
The Popguns - Alfa Romeo (Pop Fiction LP)
Dirt Royal - Girl In The Shop (This Is Now LP)
Flipron - Round & Round (Firework Shoes LP)
The Above - The Prisoner (Waterbury Street LP)
Omens - Searching (Single)
Marauders - Get Away (Single)
James Holt - Whatever Happened To John? (In The Face Of It All LP)
Bettye Swan - I Think I'm Falling In Love (Single)
The Popguns - I'll See You Later (Pop Fiction)
She and Him - Stay A While (Classics LP)
The Clash - White Riot  (Essential Clash LP)
The Anydays - Monday Morning (Single)
Rooni - China Heart (Single)


No comments:

Post a Comment