Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More #190 (The eclectic one!)



Mark and The Clouds - On Her Bike (Cumulus LP) Clyde McPhatter - Lover Please (Single) Legends - I'll Come Again (Single) 1967 Michigan The Forz - Seperate Ways (Running From The Past LP) Melody Hotel now The Bone Machine - Rock 'N' Roll O Morte (Sotto Questro Cielo Nero LP) Phil Ajjarapu - Talk (Sing Along Until You Feel Better LP) The Blasting Fondas - There Aint No Other Way (There Aint No Other Way LP) Brijitte West and The Desperate Hopefuls - It's Not My Fault (Brijitte West and The Desperate Hopefuls LP) The Norvins - Acid Freeze (Turnin' Around With LP) The Dream Machine - Houdini (Fuckin' A LP) 2Sisters - My Zombie Girl (Single) The Cherry Bluestorms - By Your Leave (Bad penny Opera LP) Blondie - (I'm Always Touched By Your (Presence Dear) (Single) The Brilliant Corners - Teenage (Somebody Up There Likes Me LP) The Senseless Things - Too Much Kissing (Single) The Dylans - Grudge (Spirit Finger LP) Suite 100 - My Tell Tale Heart (Single) Junebug - Stuck On You (First LP) The Bad Examples - Statue By The Phone (Bad Is Beautiful LP 1991) The Gunboat Diplomats - She Made A Move On My Heart (Fine State Of Affairs LP) Fairfield Parlour - In My Box (From Home To Home LP) (1970)

No comments:

Post a Comment