Monday, December 5, 2011

The Ugly Ducklings - Ducktales

"Ducktales" is a reissue of some 45's and unreleased material plus some tracks from their sole lp-"Somewhere Outside".These are the Ugly Ducklings of GARAGE band fame,from 1965-1968,out of Toronto,Canada.Highly sought after by fans of garage-beat-punk from around the world.The reason for their popularity is primarily be-cause of their solid garage-punk material and raw delivery.Lots of influences are evident,but mainly early Stones,Yardbirds and Kinks plus a definite Pretty Things appreciation.
Buy either of these cds,"Somewhere Outside"or "Ducktales" NOW!You won't be disappointed.These boys rock! And, the folks at Unidisc did a great remastering job on both cds.

Tracklist

1. Just In Case You Wonder
2. I Wish You Would
3. I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
4. Gaslight
5. My Little Red Book
6. Hey Mama (Keep Your Big Mouth Shut)
7. Nothin'
8. 10-30 Train
9. I Need Your Love
10. She Ain't Used To Me
11. Rimb Nugget
12. I Can Tell
13. Epilogue
14. I Know What To Say
Get it: Quack Quack


No comments:

Post a Comment